- Lead the development and implementation of educational products in SKOLKOVO in the sphere of Finance& Banking: lead content design and validation, lead case/deep dives creation, actively interact with program faculty to ensure content quality, develop and deliver individual content blocks, lead the programmes, etc.
- Support and assist to launch a consulting branch in SKOLKOVO and to shape corporate Finance& Banking methodology.
- Attract new business related to Finance& Banking to SKOLKOVO.
- Promote SKOLKOVO methodology in the global arena through publications, conferences and etc; Provide documentation and reporting of the Finance& Banking Chair activities.
- PhD or DBA degree and demonstrated experience (5-7 years) at leading business school or international university.
- Proven track record of own research, publications, books, methodologies and cases.
- Excellent teaching skills, deep knowledge and extensive implementation of active teaching methods; proven track record of excellent teaching performance at Executive level.
- Deep knowledge of dedicated Chair subject (Finance, payments & e-commerce). Broader expertise and knowledge of additional disciplines would be an advantage.
- Willingness to develop new training materials, write cases, experiment with new methods, adapt the materials per client-company or industry specifics.
- Outstanding abilities to communicate with senior executives and decision-makers both in person and in writing and to work independently or within a team environment.
- Passion for generating new business, increasing footprint within existing business, and improving overall strategic relationships.
- Aptitude for innovative approaches to educational and management problems, including re-engineering processes, workflow and managing associated change.
- Demonstrated experience in leading role or consulting projects, preferably within a higher education setting, or within an organization providing a high-end, intangible service.
- Experience in consultative selling, research and ongoing relationship management in both B2C and B2B channels of the industry.
- Ability to work in a diverse, complex, rapidly changing, deadline-driven environment.
To apply please send your CV and Cover letter on Irina_Kuligina@skolkovo.ru