The Marketing Manger will be a key member of the team and will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy within the concrete business unit. The Marketing Manager will also work closely with the Corporate Communication Department to ensure that branding guidelines are followed and that the programmes follow the School’s overall marketing strategy.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Degree Programmes Director (MBA, EMBA, GEMBA)
- Develop, plan and implement the marketing strategy to promote the programmes. Deploy resources across different marketing activities and regions to support Programmes revenue targets.
- Develop and manage direct marketing activities and to introduce best practices. Monitor and report on campaign results.
- Organise and run marketing events (master-classes, programme presentations, webinars) as well as in other regions of the country and abroad. Monitor the effectiveness and report on the results.
- Develop and implement advertisement campaigns relevant for the programmes. Monitor the effectiveness and report on the results.
- In cooperation with the Corporate Communication Department, produce all on-line and printed promotional literature including copywriting, editing and proofreading. Lead & manage the relationships involved in literature production, including those with faculty, colleagues in the Corporate Communication Department, and agencies.
- Support the Degree Programmes Director in analyzing and bench marking activities, evaluating the impact of the programmes on the reputation and revenue-generating capacity of Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO as a whole.
- Regular reporting to the Degree Programmes Director of performance against key milestones and metrics.
- The candidate should have a professional qualification in marketing or economics;
- His/her track record should include 4-5 years’ experience in marketing communication, brand/product management and proven track record in digital-marketing especially in lead generation and conversion optimization;
The candidate should be strategic mindset and result driven with excellent project management and coordination skills;
- Excellent presentation skills for spoken and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and focus on providing excellent customer service;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good financial awareness and the ability to manage budgets;
- Creative with the ability to have a strong vision and to implement ideas persuasively;
- Self motivated with the ability to manage a heavy workload and work under pressure;
- Fluency in English and Russian;
- Strong computer skills and experience with CRM Databases.
- The compensation will be discussed individually with a successful candidate;
- Annual bonus;
- Medical Insurance;
- Mobile Services provided.
Откликнуться на вакансию: http://linkd.in/19mudKI